Cob spring building plans

Bob Ewing sixdegrees at baynet.net
Thu Oct 8 18:21:33 CDT 1998

Greetings, this is my first posting, I'm Bob Ewing and live in Thunder Bay,
Ontario.  I have just purchased 4 acres in Nova Scotia and will be building
there in a couple of years. But, here, next May we will be building a cob
healing hut, actually just outside of Murillo, Ontario on a friend's land.
It will be a first time experience for all of us and we are eager to learn.
I've done some reading , including this list ,a s have one of two of the
other participants, but can't wait to get our hands dirty.

Bob