Cob update

Ecoarcht at aol.com Ecoarcht at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 16:49:05 CDT 1998

Hi Jeanne and Joe,
Glad to hear of another cob building going up rouncheer. Katey and I teach
strawbale and cob natural building at the ecovillage training center at the
farm in summertown tn. We generally don't have much weekend time available but
if we knew how to get to your place we might if we happened to be in the area
on another mission. Also I get calls from people wanting to go put and get
some hands-on and I could send them your way. Send us directions, map etc.
Mud love, ~~howard & katey

Our address is:
Howard Switzer and Katey Culver
912 Acklen Ave.
Nashville, TN 37203         ph. 615-383-4793