If only we could Cob.

Unleesh at aol.com Unleesh at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 16:05:57 CDT 1998

"Heck I'm to the point where I invite people to come and just talk to me while
cob. Free beer and food too, and I don't get many takers. "

Boy, do I know this one! It seems like cob kinda demands a community, and I
think doing cob can demonstrate just how lacking we are in basic community
networks and structures. The basic permaculture of our social organization is
frayed apart and near death! No wonder we need jails and psychiatrists, et al,
when there's really no fundamental fabric!