Cob The Great Ohio/Indiana land Acquisition

dmarek at hotmail.com dmarek at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:14:08 CST 1998

Hey Shawn & Jen...  land acquisition is also in my future (am in the
browsing/pondering stage), and am just curious what you like about that
area.  Land prices reasonable?  Nice scenery and eye candy?  Good vibes?
Or just something you like but can't pinpoint?  Would be interested to
hear your take on that area in general...  thanks!  Debra