Cob Re: Off-topic Earthen Floor

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Oct 27 09:13:56 CST 1998

>In a message dated 10/21/98 9:18:34 AM, you wrote:
>
><<Could you say more about this paddle type motor mixer. Is this a common
>
>entity?
>

>Chuck Learned>>
>
>Yes, it is a common tool, home depot rents them but they have the scrub pads
>in them. They work better without the scrub pads as the straw can be broken by
>them and they are not needed as the straw does the scrubbing just fine.
>~~howard

Chuck, our local 'rents all' has them for $50 a day, or by the week, on
wheels, pull behind your truck, most are diesel and make a ton of
noise...havent seen elctric...and the paddles look like those  core pole
inside a revolving door...a tall spine with arms coming off, staggered, to
keep mixing- only horizontal.

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build'

http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/