Cob Clay, Fibers, & FC-Mold???

Chuck Learned clearned at bminet.com
Wed Oct 28 21:16:09 CST 1998

John,

I appreciate the thought but the only thing shaken in Wisconsin are the
leaves. On a different
note, in my cold frame experiments where I have been combining clay and
sand with multiple
ingredients, I am finding that mold appears on the clay. Where I have used
lime, there is none.
I am curious if other folks, encounter much mold in the drying process?