Cob Devon cob info

Keftydia at aol.com Keftydia at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 15:04:19 CST 1998

Michael,

Thank you for putting up the pages from the Devon Historic Buildings Trust.  I
feel this is just the type of information most cob listers really crave.

One problem, however:  could you re-post pages r_page2.gif and r_page5.gif?
It may just be my browser, but I get an incomplete graphic each time.
Everything else looks great!

Thanks,

Ron Cameron