Cob Northeast -Jan 's website

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu Oct 29 09:45:57 CST 1998

>Hi Ann -
>
>There's a guy named Jan Sturmann in Shutesbury, Mass. who is building
>cob house at an intentional community called Sirius.  I just recently
>saw it.  He also teaches several cob construction workshops; I think
>he's one of the Cob Cottage Company instructors.
***************

Jan has his OWN business, not with CCC as far as I know of, he and I were
joking that he NEEDS a company name, but he doesnt have one
yet...definately contact him...a nice guy! and his brother keeps up a
website for him which is
http://www.saqnet.co.uk/users/axel/cob.htm or

sirus at : http://www.siiuscommunity.org

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build'

http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/