Cob Ferro-cement-Lime in clay

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu Oct 29 11:15:44 CST 1998

>uwe
>
>re National Lime Association & Harry L. Francis.
>
>yes , please let me & the rest of the List know more
>- really good stuff !!!
>
>thanks
>
>john fordice
>otherfish at aol.com

John and all... NLA has several excellent, technical booklets avail about
LIME mortars, plasters, bond strength, efflouresence, etc availl pretty
cheap.

 their sit is at: http://www.lime.org  or see Harry's wonnderful articles
enmasse at http://www.limeonlime.it   an Italian site, in English, hunt for
the documents,a nd you can read his stuff on pozzalans and all sorts of
juicy data.

Harry is a goldmine or good information, and has been kind enough to help
me as I write a small booklet on lime for natural building uses...it is
amazing what can be done with clay and lime, and gypsum.

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build'

http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/