Cob Re: lime:clay ratio

Patrick Hayes patrick at realgoods.com
Thu Oct 29 20:59:39 CST 1998

For those of you who need to have discussions on nation of origin, please do it
on your time.  this is a strain on my time.  Do not waste the limited resources I
have by talking and sending messages about crap and your own inability to assert
your pride in your nationality.  If someone looks down on you, that is their
problem.  Stand up for yourself.  Be proud of La Raza!  If you cannot stand up
and say you are Mexican, you have no guts.