Cob Re: Digest version of the COB list.

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Thu Nov 5 01:55:48 CST 1998

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, b wrote:

> You stated :This change will not affect those of you who are subscribed to
> the
> digest version of the list..  How do I get on the digest version of the
> list?  Thank you, Preston Bell

To change to the digest version of the list, send an email message to
majordomo at deatech.com with the following lines in the body of the message

   subscribe coblist-digest
   unsubscribe coblist

Currently the digest mode is set up to only generate and send out a digest
when there are enough messages to fill a digest, unlike some lists which
generate at least one digest every day, even if only one message has been
received by the list.  This means that there may be several days or even a
week or two between digests depending on list traffic.

Shannon C. Dealy
dealy at deatech.com