Cob Bobcat cob

Robert Bolman robtb at efn.org
Thu Nov 5 13:55:57 CST 1998

Actually, spinning round and round on a Bobcat in the middle of the street
made me dizzy AND nervous.

It took myself and some frimds about a week to place the cob.  I kept it
damp with a garden hose and a tarp.  I was building a trombe wall and some
thermal mass details for a small straw bale type studio in Eugene, OR.

Come on Bob, was you just havin fun???

And what did you build with this Automobile-sized pile of cob??
& How many hours did it take to place.

Pat