Cob helpthenewbie

Andrew Felger FA9795 at wheeler.northland.edu
Thu Nov 12 23:05:33 CST 1998

hello
My name is andy felger and i am hoping to construct a cob dwelling
anywhere from a tool shed to an organic agriculture resource center.
I have just subscribed ti the list, read the rules and hope this is
appropriate email content for the coblist(if it is not contact me at
fa9795 at wheeler.northland.com, not to get off the subject though)
Anyhow this hopefully is not any cob dwelling.  I am a student at
northland college and this will be the next step in the direction of
a more sustainable campus and educating other students, and
nonstudent community members in our town about sustainable
development, organic agriculture and maybe even things like
appropriate technology trends like solar, etc you know it all.  I
have many questions to ask and will hopefully find answers in the
azrchives but this subject I have not found there.  Before I even
bother with cob I need to find money to fund this project.  The
school will not fund the project, many grant foundations require the
receptionists to not be a school, there is a campus organization to
apply under but it does not yet have 501(c)3 status.  Do you have any
ideas, thoughts, or leads?
Money hungry in ashland WI
Andy Felger   fa9795 at wheeler.northland.com