Cob slideshow tour report

Renewables at aol.com Renewables at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 11:31:39 CST 1998

More folks like Robert are needed in the Midwest too. I know his slide show
would be a hit at the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair in Wisconsin with over
12,000 attendees over a three day period, all hungry for a better way to live.
This is an exciting time for cob.

Dave

In a message dated 11/26/98 1:14:33 AM Central Standard Time,