Cob Ovens or Fireplace

Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Dec 3 15:53:28 CST 1998

Hi
	We are going to build an outdoor cob oven or fireplace here in Santa
Barbara as a first step in learning how to build with cob. Could someone
tell us where to get a write up on building a cob oven or fireplace: we are
beginners at cob. We have a copy of Adobe Journal #12-13 which has a
writeup on How to Create a French Canadian Mud Bread Oven which gives us
lots of illustrations and directions . We would like to see if there is an
article on cobs ovens or fireplace to compare before we start.
				Thanks Wes Roe
					South Coast Permaculture Guild Organizer
					lakinroe at silcom.com