Cob Recommended books & resources?

mpayson at eskimo.com mpayson at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 9 23:57:43 CST 1998

I'm in the process of compiling a website with book reviews of any recommended
books & other resources (websites, classes, etc.). While my main focus is
currently on Cob & Strwbale, I want to provide a fairly comprehensive reference
for all alternative construction methods (Cordwood, earthships, rammed earth, &
any others I should be aware of.) and sustainable building practices (graywater
systems, solar & other energy systems, composting toilets, etc.). Resources on
homesteading, sustainable agriculture & such will also be included.

What I'm hoping for is any suggestions of books and resources-- both good & bad,
in print and out-- and any short reviews you are willing to contribute. Your
contributions will be credited, or you may remain anonymous if you wish. If you
wish to include a URL or email address to include with your review, feel free to
do so. Even if you don't want to write a review, please send any titles or links
that you like.

Thanks!
Mike

--
~~     mailto:mpayson at eskimo.com     ~~
"When I get a little money, I buy books;