Cob Hot water pipes in cob walls?

mpayson at eskimo.com mpayson at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 14 00:55:37 CST 1998

Well, the general concensus is: Asolutely Not!

Makes sense, too, since they would likely spring a leak at some point in their
life. I'm sure that you could make such a system work by carefully designing
your walls, but it's probably not worth the hassle, & no matter how well
designed, there's still a chance of it failing.

Oh, well... It was a nice try.

Mike