Cob Soap Question (not cob related)

Keftydia at aol.com Keftydia at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 10:18:53 CST 1998

Hi everyone,

I have a question completely unrelated to cob, but since the members on this
list are some of the most ecologically aware folks I know, I wanted throw this
out.

Does anyone have any idea what can be done with the little scraps of soap that
are left over after a bar is used up?  I always seem to end up with a
collection of soap scraps.  I hate to throw them away, because I've always
thought there must be some way to melt them down and create another block of
the stuff, but I usually end up tossing them anyway.

My apologies to everyone for taking up the list with this question!

Ron