Cob verify?

Mike nernka at home.com
Tue Dec 22 09:58:20 CST 1998

Perhaps the comparison of a cave was not a good one, but the concept is the
same. To really discuss this, we have to talk about the composition of cob.
For it is not merely mud. The clay and straw have certain insulative qualities
that surpass alot of modern-day building materials. However, to really get a
good idea of the insulative quality of cob, we as interested participants
might want to think about building a small structure in our backyards. Anyone
up to the task?