Cob: Re: water softeners

jkell jdharmadaskell at mciworld.com
Wed Jul 8 20:32:13 CDT 1998

I think these "German Magnets" are made in Wisconsin by this guy called
Horst Webber or something like that, but it is toooooooo expensive you have
Cheaper options do some research and try some one else's, about dc magnets
above 5 gauss the true story is that we are exposed to more than that all
the time, TV, VCR, Microwave, Cellphone etc...., permanent Magnets are what
you are looking for,
good luck,
Jorg Kell