Fw: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: RE: Cob: RE: Insulation]]

jkell jdharmadaskell at mciworld.com
Sat Jul 18 08:25:26 CDT 1998

Bamboo would burn hot enogh for a steel drum heater to serve as a supplement
in interior sustainable heating,grow it and burn it it is like a grass and
if you plant a clump type it will not be a problem to keep it neet in the
area you choose to plant it, but the culms can and will explode as the air
inside expands,not a major problem most of the time unless there is water
inside that can be a nicer blast, slit your bamboo!