Cob or Straw Bale??

Watchman12 at aol.com Watchman12 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 18:16:12 CST 1999

Hello Everyone,

I just started receiving your email list.  I have been trying to research cob
or straw bale construction.We just purchased 12 acres in Exeter RI, with all
permits in tact, ready to build and we are trying to find a plan, (blueprint,
architect drawing, ) to find out the feasability of this in our type of area.
(Heavy snow, strong winds, lots of rain hot humid summers etc.)  Does anybody
do workshops in this area, at least the
East coast?  I think I would prefer straw bale construction, it seems to have
better insulative properties.  Is there a construction company who would come
in and build this house with us?

Any Help would be appreciated
Sincerely
GB<><