Cob volunteers wanted/rides available

sarahm at erols.com sarahm at erols.com
Thu May 13 22:55:21 CDT 1999

Posting this for a friend:

>From June 14 to June 27 and from (approximately) July 13 to Sept 31, I will
need assistance in building a combination strawbale, cob, possibly part
earthship house on the Taos, New Mexico mesa.

There will be room for some tents, also available (possibly) a yurt and/or
teepee. We'll cook communally outdoors, but free almost-daily meals are
available in Taos. Some transportation will be provided, however friendly
rides are easy to get.

I will be applying the knowledge just obtained from the Natural Building &
Permaculture Convergence (June 6-12) at the Lama Foundation nearby.

Rides are also available from the Washington DC area to the
Convergence/Taos, and from Taos to the Pennsylvania national Rainbow
Gathering, and back to Taos.

If interested in working, or any of the rides, call ASAP.
Judy S.
(301)345-9291