Cob: Re: Cob sessions-just do it

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Fri Jun 18 15:09:06 CDT 1999

 >>I just picked up a book
on it and love the idea.  The book is interesting, but I think I need to
get it under my fingernails to understand the consistency and whatnot.

Sean...go outside, dig up some dirt and  just play..all by yourself....you
will have BETTER questions and ideas to discuss once you muck around a bit
on your own.

After all, primitive man and woman did not wait for traveling wattle & daub
workshops...:>

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-441-1632
More than 300 books for Building & Sustainable living
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/