Cob: Re: water softener

Avalon Bruce avalonb at nwol.net
Mon Jul 5 05:21:27 CDT 1999

throwing my two cents in here re: the magnets on water lines, i have a
friend selling them for GMX -- costs around $300.00 for one set of magnets,
2000 qauss (per one of the GMX reps -- neetwork marketing deal) -- i ordered
a set for $34.45 from a guy in new jersey, the "whole house water
conditioner and descaler" -- rated at 2,300 gauss.  go figure.

haven't attached mine to lines yet -- gotta do some digging first

friend who's hooked on GMX's (for $600.00 for the house -- two sets) --
thinks they are grand -- dishes look like polished china, her hair is softer
after shampoo, etc.  I just don't want my hot water heater corrupting up and
less scale in the pipes would be nice!

av