Cob: RE: Re: Re: water softener

Kelly, Sean SKelly at PinpointTech.com
Tue Jul 6 09:15:23 CDT 1999

Morning Cobbers!

How do these work on sulfur water?  My in-laws have a hell of a problem
with their sulfur water (and the bureaucracy won't let them get water
from the reservoir that is at the end of their street - there isn't
enough demand for their area (8-10 homes) Ugh) and seeing this, I
wondered if it would do anything for them...

-----Original Message-----
From: jkell [mailto:jdharmadaskell at mciworld.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 1998 9:17 AM
To: Avalon Bruce; Cheryl Bailey; coblist at deatech.com
Subject: Cob: Re: Re: water softener

I don't think you need to do any digging to place the magnets just use
them
by the water heatr cold line and your water main as it enters your home,
the
jersey price sounds good to me if it is the true gauss reading and it is
easy to install, sometimes inexpensive becomes too expensive in labor,
the
nikken one costs around 150, so shop around.
jorg kell