Cob: Is this still the coblist?

Grace Benjamin grey_sea at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:51:45 CDT 1999

I've been receiving messages for close to a week now, that are prefaced with
the word 'cob' in the subject heading, however, the post is not really about
cobbing.  I would just like to make sure that I'm still subscribed to the
cob list; and not missing out on the current threads- there were some good
ones recently too.  Paul Salas made some good land purchases; Robert Bolman
is doing another slideshow tour (I'm still trying to convince him to come to
the midwest- If you show the slides, we will come); and Mark Pieperkorn
posted some great plaster articles.  Pat from GA put up some good photos of
his dome-in-progress.

Please let me know if this is the same cob list.

Thank you,
Grace