Cob: Appreciation to Cobbers

patrice at uswest.net patrice at uswest.net
Wed Jul 7 19:54:52 CDT 1999

Hello All,
    Thank you so much for the support and encouragment you
are offering me. I have a few questions that maybe one of
you might be able to answer for me.  The very center of the
dwelling will be a large firepit with an elevated hood and
flew (again lookin like a tree with the roots extended above
the ground so that there are four arched shaped sections
facing to the outside, allowing for wood to go in and heat
to come out). This structure will be located in what I
desire to be an atrium area. So the roofing rafters I plan
on inbedding in the top of the flew to the next circular
wall out (cob of course). Imagine one of those little
umbrellas they put in exotic cocktails. The roof will be
some sort of clear material. Only in this central area. This
will be the tallest point in the dwelling. Any ideas?
Thank you!
Arhlene