Cob: RE: RE: Insulation for cob

The Van Wey Family vanwey6 at bitterroot.net
Fri Jul 9 09:35:08 CDT 1999

Regarding "new" insulations:

Has anyone else ran across a website that is a "spaceage" insulation. I cam
across it onetime and am going to have to try to find it again. Anyway. they
were little reflective chips and they really bragged about their product's
ability to super insulate. They were reflective as I said, so they were a
metallic color.

Sorry, I know this isn't much, but it is all my mind can remember this morning.

Any takers out there with better memories?

Shane