Cob: FW:Re: Colorado Natural Building Workshop

Renewables at aol.com Renewables at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 11:55:11 CDT 1999

I am also forwarding this to the Cob list because Keith is not subscribed
here.  It was really great to see both the adults and the kids playing in the
cob mixes at the workshop.  Although they did not finish it, the kids started
a cob kids club house at CNBW.  Just like SunRay's bus shelter (a cob
sheltered bus stop w/ living roof for Sundial's future kids made at the last
workshop) at Sundial, it will be a great permanent fixture for the residents
of the community to enjoy for a long time to come.  There is no more natural
high than attending a workshop like this.

Dave