Cob: self-reliance and other stuff

DoNegard at aol.com DoNegard at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 09:39:34 CDT 1999

Forwarded for those who may be interested:

<<Subj:	 Eagle-Research  Message #1 (test)
Date:	7/20/99 9:09:26 PM Central Daylight Time
From:	wiseman at eagle-research.com (George Wiseman)
Sender:	newsletter at eagle-research.com
To:	newsletter at eagle-research.com

This email is sent only to people on the Eagle-Research newsletter list,
which is strictly an opt-in list.  If you received this email in error
you can unsubscribe using the instructions at the bottom of this email.
If you wish to communicate with Eagle-Research, send your email to:

    <wiseman at eagle-research.com>    (put this email address on your email)

emails to <newsletter at eagle-research.com> are automatically bounced
except if a subscribe or unsubscribe.

This is not the Eagle-Research Newsletter.  This is a 'test' message to
get all of us ready for the newsletter.  Please DO tell me about any
mistakes or things you think I could do better.

The Eagle-Research newsletters will be archived at:
http://www.eagle-research.com/newsletter/newsletter.html
but the archive will always lag by one issue, to give subscribers first
view.

The newsletter will be emailed every two months (bimonthly), the first
issue on about August 15, 1999.  Then October, December, February, April,
June, and repeat.  Usually about the third Sunday of the month.

In each issue I will address Self-Reliance, Brown's Gas, Fuel Savers,
Free Energy, Alternative Energy Projects and Inventor Assistance.  I will
also post reader responses to previous newsletters as appropriate and
encourage reader contributions.

For those people interested in Brown's Gas, check out:
http://www.eagle-research.com/browngas/watergas.html

The August/99 issue will feature self-reliance.  This will be the last
possible moment to prepare for the Y2K.  We have added a self-reliance
section to our website.

The October/99 issue will feature inventor assistance; in particular some
guidelines to paperwork that will save a lot of time and trouble.  I
already have some contributions along this line, more are welcomed.

The December/99 issue will feature some Free Energy 'rumors' I call them
rumors till I can prove they work through my own experience.  If anyone
has more rumors to share, please do so.>>

Don in Hot Springs, SD