Cob: play in the mud

Robert Bolman robtb at efn.org
Sat Sep 4 20:25:39 CDT 1999

Anyone in the Eugene, Oregon area wishing to have some good dirty fun is
encouraged to come to 1641 West Broadway tomorrow (Sunday).  Starting
tomorrow and probably continuing for the week, we'll be applying the
exterior earthen plaster on my straw bale studio.  FWIW, this building is
the most environmentally innovative permitted structure in town.  You can
slather mud on the exterior of it and say "I helped".  There will also be a
potluck dinner party starting around 4:00 for the entire "fledgling
eco-village" community.  People with muddy clothing will be considered
"guests of honor".
Hope to see you,
Robert Bolman
541-344-7196