Cob: Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:45:17 +0800

Tony Palmieri tonyp at palmnet.net
Fri Oct 29 21:47:36 CDT 1999

Hey cobbers

I haven't read anything regarding what to do if your local soil is high in
sand and very low in clay, as it is here in Central Florida. Do I need to
import clay into the cob mix from outside the region, which does not appear
correct to me from a bio-regional sustainability standpoint; or just forego
clay altogether, and use the available local soil, which does not appear
correct from a chemical analysis standpoint? What to do? Suggestions anyone?

tony palmieri