Cob: Re:How to Join Strawbale list or read Archives

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Nov 2 15:48:45 CST 1999

>Charmaine,
>
>I've recently joined this list, and I am interested in getting onto the
>strawbale list as well.  Do you have any
>information on how/where to subscribe?  Also, how can I access the
>archives of that list?
>
>Kathleen
>
>On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, crtaylor wrote:
>
>> OK, THIS IS A WHOLE VOLUME DISCUSSED ON THE STRAWBALE LIST, LOOK AT THOSE
>> ARCHIVES, OR GO TO MY LINKS PAGE AND READ UP FROM THE NAT. LIME SITE AND
>> OTHERS.
>> Charmaine R. Taylor

Sure Kathleen, it is a much busier list overall, lots of emails on some
days.. a fast modem lets you hop in and out and search by a topic word,
like "lime" or "plaster"

http://solstice.crest.org/discuss.shtml

 Plus other GREAT files here on all sorts of  energy, green issues...go
visit! and its free to read

Bioenergy: Stoves