Cob: bullet resistance of cob

Tom Fetter tom_fetter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:13:00 CST 1999

With respect, I'd prefer that this discussion was carried on off-list.  I'm
not only uninterested in the bullet resistance of cob, but find the prospect
of the discussion goes completely against the principles which have led me
to consider cob (or other environmentally sound building practices) in the
first place.

Like Jon, I have concerns about the flimsiness of modern construction
techniques.  My take, though, is that the energy invested in making
buildings should reap benefits not only for this generation, but subsequent
ones.

Tom Fetter.