Cob: INDIA?

Vin Arora varora at eciad.bc.ca
Wed Dec 8 16:56:32 CST 1999

Hello mud people!

I've only recently been involved with earthen architecture (about one year
now). I've begun intensives studies within the interest. I'm a student
here in Vancouver, Canada and would like some info before I go to India to
further research the subject. I will ,hopefully, get to visit Ray Meeks'
"Agni Jata" structure. I will, however, be mostly in the northern regieons
of India (Between Nepal and Dehli,India) I'm trying ,at the moment, to
gain a broader spectrum of what currently exists in India as far as
earthen
architecture is concerned. Any tips, advice, suggestions, places to go?
It's unfortunate that there is not that much literature available to me on
the subject. I'm leaving in week from today, so please don't procrastinate
posting any info you might have. Thanks so much and the list has been very
informative!
	If you've got some info you can also email me personally at
<vinarora at hotmail.com>
 Thanks folks!

Vin Arora
Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design