Cob: Ted on the coblist

Julie Newhook julie.newhook at nf.sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 16 13:44:34 CST 2000

Cobworks wrote:

>     Ted;
>
>     In answer to your inquiry about cob houses.  I live on Mayne Island
>     in Canada and have finished two cob houses.  If you would like some
>     answers to your questions I can be reached at cobworks at idmail.com.
>
>                             Patrick

    Hi Patrick,

    I live in Newfoundland and have been seriously looking into building a
cob house here within the next couple of years.  I've read alot about
dealing with American building codes in regard to cob, but relatively
nothing about how the Canadian authorities deal with this. I'd be very
interested in hearing about your experience.  I can be reached at
julie.newhook at nf.sympatico.ca

thanks!     Julie