Cob: slideshow tour

Robert Bolman robtb at efn.org
Thu Jan 20 20:57:08 CST 2000

 Dear Everyone,
It is with truly deep regret that I have decided to cancel the leg of my
tour going from Texas to Wisconsin.  Not for one minute do I take lightly
the amount of time that various of you have already put into organizing
events for my slideshow, "Natural Building & Social Justice".  I extend my
deepest apologies for the trouble you've gone to.
It's a number of things.  I feel that I was too ambitious setting up a tour
approaching three months in length.  It is less than a month before I leave
for the northwest leg of the tour and various events in the midwest are
simply not falling into place.  Complicating matters, a number of events
that were said to be getting arranged for me in Oklahoma and Kansas have
fallen through.  Also, going all the way to Wisconsin was going to prevent
me from swinging back through northern New Mexico and Arizona.  All told, I
was looking at getting home later in the building season than I had wanted.
Those of you that have put time into organizing events please send me your
mailing addresses and I'll send you the video of my talk that I have
available (unless you already have it).  It's the least I can do to
compensate you for your troubles.
I do hope to take my presentation to the midwest eventually.  I hope you'll
still be interested a year from now.
Sincerely,
Robert Bolman