Cob: roman cement

Frances Grill grill at vtc.net
Tue Mar 14 09:23:53 CST 2000

Greetings, I've heard several references to "Roman Cement" . Pray tell, what is it and where can I learn more about it. Also, does the addition of builders lime add strength to cob? And Finally, how can I access the archives? I wish I could contribute more answers to the cobbers , but I always seem to have more questions than answers. Thanks to those who know.