Cob: New photos

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Fri Apr 7 18:16:20 CDT 2000

Hey everyone,
Wow been a long week, but managed to get some new photos of my house up today.
It's been a time of a lot of reflection. Building your own house will do that. In all honesty, I don't
think I could do what I've done to the same level of commitment a second time. Glad I did once,
but not twice. Second time around I might think about a tee pee or something, but once you start
one of these babies, you've got to finish.

It's actually starting to feel like home which is nice. We still have a lot to do, for example we still
have dirt floors, the dogs still get in thru various holes in the plastic and tar paper, but it's home
and I love it.

Anyway,
If you sittin home and bored, come on over for a Newberry Adventure.
The photos are not the greatest quality this time around but next time I'm anticipating that I'll put a
bit more effore into it..

the URL is:
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk
head on down and click on current status.

Love and Light

pat, carroll and the rest of the maukly crew.....