Cob: slideshow tour continues

Robert Bolman robtb at efn.org
Tue Apr 11 11:27:14 CDT 2000

Hi Everybody,

Sorry about the cross postings.

Approaching the final leg of my slideshow tour, I want to let people know
where I'll be
presenting - since most of these events weren't even organized when I last
made such a
posting.

My slideshow is called "Natural Builidng & Social Justice".  While the
principle focus is on
Natural Building, I also look into the transportation planning & land use,
economics and the
poor distribution of the world's resources.  I'm routinely told that Natural
Building & Social
Justice is a very good presentation.  People are deeply moved and inspired
by it.  I hope you
will be too.

Robert Bolman

Here's the rest of my tour:

Santa Fe, NM
Tuesday, April 11, 7 pm
Santa Fe Public Library Community Room

Pueblo, CO
Wednesday, April 12
Contact: Paul Hurtado 719-542-8302

Boulder, CO
Thurday, April 13, 7 p.m.
Meadows Branch of the Boulder Public Library
4800 Baseline Road (The Meadows shopping center,
behind the Safeway).

Carbondale, CO
April, 14 or 15
Waldorf School
Contact: Mike 970-945-2114

Salt Lake City, Utah
Sunday, April 16, 3:00pm
Contact: Bill Hunt 801-539-1357 <billhunt at redrock.net>

San Jose, CA
Wednesday, April 19, 7:00 (?)
San Jose State University
Room BC210
Contact:  Zachary Helmberger 408-253-1312 h1
 zachrey at ix.netcom.com

 Bolinas, CA
Thursday, April 20
Contact: Mary Beth 415-868-1900 <opt2000 at nbn.com>