Cob: Thin cob walls- Fiber mesh> Rolanka Company

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue May 9 10:58:05 CDT 2000

Yes Pat, I was happy to see it is not expensive, .12cents a sq. foot...so the 3.25 x
83' roll was $32.00 + ship.

They have a good website too   www.rolanka.com    1-800-760-8211

155 Andrew Drive Stockbridge GA 30281

ask for Calista, she is co-owner, email is
Rohini Santha <rohini at rolanka.com>

she got a lot of calls from the SB group a while back, but I was the only one to buy
a roll I think.  BioD-Mat is the correct name, and also is in 6"x 83' length.