Cob: RE: breathing cob walls

W uwu at angelfire.com
Tue May 16 15:53:22 CDT 2000

I'm really not sure, but I do believe the intention was to put the tile directly on the cob.  I wasn't around for that part, just building cob walls.  You might want to contact Patrick (who was more or less "in charge" of that project), Elke, or Tracy at
http://www.cobworks.com/
I believe they saw the house through to completion.
---
PeaceLoveLightLifeBeautyTruth
W.