Cob: Showers in Cob houses-Hemp curtains?

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu May 18 00:55:16 CDT 2000

>A freestanding shower design is exactly what we are trying to get together
>for our dome  I figure that 2
>shower curtains should be able to enclose the whole thing.
>Any ideas or comments are welcome!
>
>Thanks, Cheryl

How about a hemp fiber shower curtain? they cost about $100. but are very
resistant to mold, spores, etc and last  much longer than plastic ones.
I have been using hemp washcloths and the fiber looks great and gets softer
over time and washings, and I like the texture and the neutral color. the
shower curtain look like linen, heavy and attractive. just a thought.

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing 1-707-441-1632
PO Box 6985,Eureka CA 95502
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms
You can buy books & videos online anytime