Cob: Cob in California

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Mon Jun 12 19:57:45 CDT 2000

Hi, There is a cob house for sale in Sonora County, a 2 story one, nearly
completed, very pretty too!!  You can call them to see it without obligation.

It has it's own  large pond  and country landscape viewable from the front window
areas,  visit the link at http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/cobhouse.html

to see construction photos I took a couple years ago.

I will be uploading the finished pics which I just got from them, the place is
perfect!

Misha and Elisheva Rauchwerger have spent hundreds of hours creating a
favorable natural envioronment in what was once an isolated hillside covered in
star thistle. Misha, a naturalist teacher, has planted dozens of fruit trees,
constructed garden areas, and built a composting toilet and solar heated
shower. A pond at the base of their acerage provides a cool swimming reward after
long, hot days of cobbing.
And the views of the trees and hills around them is spectacular and private.

You can contact them at tel: 209-588-1058.
Charmaine  Taylor
Taylor Publishing
PO Box 6985, Eureka CA 95502
1-707-441-1632
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms
Visit online where you can buy books & videos anytime!