No subject

GAIL JENSEN ggjen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:58:35 CDT 2000

Hi. I'm new to the Coblist though I've had an interest in rammed earth/cob
houses for about 4 years.
I've been wondering several things:

How do you know which is the way to go between rammed earth or cob?
Location? Is any one better than the other in certain ways?

I haven't seen any pictures of finished homes showing the kitchen and
bathrooms. Also, what about appliances? Refrigerators, washers, tv and
computers?

I'd like to do some searching for property now as the first step, preferably
Oregon, but haven't found a website to my liking for raw land? Any tips
there? It's so hard to know which areas are "good" when you're looking
remotely.

I know I sound so green!
Thanks, all.

GJensen