Cob: Call for help

Robert Bolman robtb at efn.org
Tue Jun 13 15:09:44 CDT 2000

Hi Everybody,

I'm going to transcribe this word for word from the hand written (then
photocopied) note sent to me by Elias Adadow.  Please respond to the address
and number below:

Hello Everyone out the in the Natural Building World!  I hope this finds you
well.   I wanted to get this info out sooner rather than later.  Things on
Orcas Island are moving along steady.  But, I NEED HELP.  So, if you or
anyone you could recomend wants to take part in working on a cob cottage,
please call or write.  A week or more is preferable.  I am still looking for
one or two who want to stay all summer and see it finished.
All my best,
Eli

Call 306-376-3663
Write: