Cob: putting stones in wall that stick out?

Randy Beaird rcbeaird at teacher.esc4.com
Tue Jun 20 23:13:07 CDT 2000

I have lots of concrete rocks at my disposal.  What would be, if any, the disadvantages of building concrete rock walls all the way up to the roof and not using any cob?  Would a concrete rock wall need to breathe?  If I used just concrete rocks and mortar, I
would keep the same width as a cob wall.  Thanks, Randy