Cob: RE: Hi! Newbie from Florida

Chatowsky, Judi ChatowsJ at bschool.unc.edu
Thu Jul 20 09:18:38 CDT 2000

Tami--I just joined the list yesterday, and I had similar questions.  I was
wondering about Cob use in Florida, particularly the Gainesville area.  I'd
be interested in what you find out and in staying in touch. I'll let you
know any information that I find out as well.   I presently live in North
Carolina but will be relocating to Fl.  in Dec.

Where exactly in Florida are you located?

Judi Chatowsky