Cob: Regulations

wgnmaker wgnmaker at totalnetnh.net
Tue Jul 25 19:56:51 CDT 2000

I am looking at land in NM.... Deming to be exact...  Someone from the
papercrete list also
looked at it and was kind enough to inform me that there are covenents... 20
pages worth!!.

A little background... I was attracted to this land because the seller was
toting it as a hot bed for alternative construction.  It is secluded... 13
miles out from town.... at this time very few people.. my nearest neighbor
would be more than a half mile away..  Anyway when I approched  the seller
regarding above covenants his response was that people just go ahead and 'just
do' (in other words: build and do not ask) and after all this is the "Wild
West"!!  What do you think gang? (Jesse James excluded)

Wayne